Friday, October 15

PS Cafe (Paragon)

Hello hello! (:

The weekend's here again! =) It's a really hot day and though I usually love the sun, I can't wait for it to set today so that it'll be slightly cooler.

Anyhow, if you're going to town this weekend, you may wish to pop by PS Cafe at Paragon for some yummy brunch or even have a generous slice of cake for tea! =) I've been to PS Cafe quite a few times but it never fails to charm me with its range and quality of food.

I had never paid much attention to the items written on the chalkboard because the items on their menu is sufficient to keep me entertained but somehow my eyes kept shifting to the chalkboard during my last trip to PS Cafe so I decided to try something new!

I chose to have the Chorizo sausage with scramble eggs, toast and greens ($26) because I was craving for something brunch-y. There was a dollop of sour cream on the scrambled eggs, which I presumed was for the sausage but I smeared it all over my eggs instead and surprisingly, the eggs tasted not bad with sour cream =) Pair the sour cream scrambled eggs with wholegrain bread for a delightful taste of brunch!

Jeffrey chose the more conventional House Bolognaise ($24), which was pretty alright and he ate it all up with quick speed (:

For dessert, we shared the double chocolate cake with one scoop of vanilla icecream ($14.90). Those who have had this before would know that the slice of chocolate cake is HUMONGOUS! It's extremely rich and it's one cake that can make a not-so-hard-core chocolate lover give up after having a quarter or at most half of this slice of cake. Surprisingly, Jeffrey and I managed to polish the ENTIRE piece of cake off though I must say that I did most of the work considering he has a lower tolerance for sweet stuff than me =) Suffice to say, I'd my chocolate fix that day and I didn't have to eat chocolates for the rest of the day.

In short, PS Cafe is THE place to go for quality desserts that come in relatively large portions! =) Would love to go back for their famous puddings again sometime soon!

Alright that's all for now. Have a great weekend everyone! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment