Saturday, November 1

Privé Grill

Hello (:

School is officially over but there are still many activities going on and I think things will only truly die down after 4 December, after the seniors have their prom. I can't wait to have some free time in December to consolidate things and work on some other things before 2015 comes and the cycle starts all over again! =D

To celebrate the end of the school year and to do a little catch-up, the three musketeers went to Privé Grill for lunch this week and we had the most delightful time eating good food and catching up in a relaxed and comfortable setting (: I really need to thank my friend for introducing us to this place and for taking us there - thank you! (:

We each had the 3-course set lunch that costs $35++ and we ordered different dishes, all of which were up to our standards and expectations (: I only took photos of the food that I had because we were starving and it wasn't nice to make people wait to eat their food hence there will only be photos of what I ate!

The photos are placed in order of their course number:

 Carrot Soup with Fava Beans, Crème Fraȋche & Herbed Croutons 

Seafood Risotto with Mussels, Squid, Prawns, Clams, Chopped Tomatoes, Basil and Grated Parmesan

Banana & Chocolate Crêpe with Honeycomb Ice Cream

Frankly speaking, the only thing that was a tad disappointing was the dessert because as you can see, the ice-cream has melted quite a bit by the time it reached our table. I took this photo right after this dish sat on the table! On the whole it tasted so-so and was still okay but I thought the ice-cream could have been "less melted".

I shall look forward to visiting more new places and eating other yummy food! (:

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment