Sunday, December 21

Melbourne

Hello (:

I'm back from Melbourne and I can see what it is marketed as the 'most liveable city in the world' ;) It really is a pleasant country with lots of great food, energy and a dash of artsy vibe. Perhaps I was lucky to have extremely good weather during my stay in Melbourne (although I must admit that it was still chilly when the wind blew despite the sun being out in its full glory) because I managed to be out and about every day, exploring Melbourne CBD and its surrounding areas in Victoria, so I felt like I managed to make good use of my time in Melbourne, just getting sucked into the flow of things, and enjoying time spent away from work and the www.

I must admit that I had wanted to give a little commentary after each meal but after uploading the rather massive number of food photos, I decided against doing so or I will have to sacrifice 1h of my sleep. Heh. I think I made the conscientious effort to take a photo of the names of the shops/ cafes/ restaurants that we visited (except for two if I'm not wrong) hence you can actually refer to the photos to know where I went.

We went through our photos over dinner just now and my sisters exclaimed (vehemently) that I should really STOP using the date stamp because it ruins my photos =| Oh well, I'll consider removing the date stamp the next time I use my camera. Heh.

Alright enough talking, photos!

























  

















































I might have left out a few other photos but I think this is the bulk of it! (: I must really thank my trusty travel companion and my long time friend for making this trip such a relaxing and enjoyable one (:

Have a good Sunday everyone! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment