Wednesday, June 10

Margarita's

Hello (:

The week has been going swimmingly well so far and I am just willing both my body and mind to not succumb to the teachers' curse of only falling ill during the hols cos that is the only time when we don't have to feel guilty for missing lessons! =D

We went to Margarita's over the weekend and I think we enjoyed both the food and ambience a lot (: There's something about Mexican food &/or restaurants that gives a very homely and communal feeling. Anyhow, here are some of the things that we ordered that evening:






I think the dishes are generally interesting and the dessert was by far the most exotic that I've tasted. It's supposed to be chocolate mousse but it is served with salt AND olive oil! Haha the combination is unfamiliar to me but I think it didn't taste as bizarre as I thought it would have. Heh. It's very chocolatey and rich though so I would highly recommend that you share this with others! (:

Alright that's all for now! I hope that the rest of the week will be as wonderful as the first few days! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment