Friday, October 2

DB Bistro & Oyster Bar

Hello (:

We went to DB Bistro and Oyster Bar not too long ago for a celebratory dinner and to be frank, I was surprised that it's a pretty chill-out kind of restaurant and it really captured the feeling of a 'bistro', which I like. I guess I'm not really a fan of fine dining (much as I indulge in it once in a blue moon) so I was pretty happy that DB was nothing like that (:

If you haven't already noticed by now, I have been taking all my food pics using my hp for a long time because I think it's too troublesome to lug a DSLR out, but the downside is that I don't take photos that are as nice as the past and I don't do any post-photo editing hence some of them might look raw/ underexposed, but it doesn't really matter to me cos I think the focus is on the journalling of places that I've been to to eat! (:

So here are some of the photos taken that night:









We had a filling and happy meal and we would love to go back again for more kickass burgers and fries, or perhaps try something else that tickles our fancy! (:

Alright that's all for now. Happy weekend! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment