Sunday, November 22

Corner House

Hello! (:

Sorry for the long hiatus - I was away on a school trip and was very busy where I was hence I didn't update my blog but since I'm back, I shall do a post!

A couple of weeks ago, we went to Corner House to celebrate my best friend's birthday in advance and we had the most delightful time dining at the protruding indoor balcony of the house, amidst the green yet still in the coolness and comfort of an air-conditioned room. While it might seem counter-intuitive to enjoy being indoors in a beautiful garden, I think the three of us appreciated not having to put up with the intense heat and high humidity on a pre-storm afternoon.

Between the 3 of us, we tried every single item on their Sunday brunch menu and we were, on the whole, impressed with the fusion of flavours that the dishes brought out. We would highly recommend this to all who would like to enjoy a slow lunch over great food.












Alright that's all for now (: Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment