Wednesday, June 8

Pacamara

Hello (:

I'm thankful that the first week of hols is somewhat done and dusted cos there were so many activities that took place in the first week that it didn't really feel like the hols have begun! We are thankful for a few days of flexi-time, where we can sort out our big project and do whatever it is that we need to do before we fly off on Sunday!

I must say that I have been feeling more grateful than usual to have a companion that not only understands that I have a gazillion things to do, but who makes the extra effort to give me a peace of mind so that I can do the things that I do. So thank you bubs! These meals go out to you! (:





As you can see, we've been pretty impressed by the food and drinks served at Pacamara! We keep going back! =P

To more food adventures with bubs! Happy hump day, everyone! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment