Friday, November 25

Coyote

Hello (:

The past few days have been really draining cos of endless meetings and feeling pretty bummed cos a good friend is stuck in an emotional quagmire. I really cannot wait for all the meetings and school-related things to come to an end at the end of next week so that I can finally just do my own things.

In the mean time, here're two (badly taken) photographs of our starter and dessert at Coyote, which was actually great (: I didn't take photos of the mains cos it was evidently too dark and I couldn't get a good shot. I really think that having good food with people who matter really help to uplift one's spirits; there are few other activities that come close to providing similar temporary relief.




In any case, I shall just press on and make the best use of my time so that I can get to enjoy a little bit of hols in December! (:

Have a good weekend! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment