Thursday, May 4

Fynn's Cafe

Hello (:

I feel really bad whenever I come back to visit this space because I'm always reminded of how much I've neglected it this year! =| I guess it is inevitable since I post mostly on instagram and this space only gets updated when I'm free or when I want to remember a particular meal for certain reasons.

Last weekend, we went to Fynn's after reading much about the multiple rave reviews. Our opinion is that the food was slightly above average but it wasn't mindblowingly awesome! In fact, what we both liked most was their salad because the dressing and the ingredients worked exceedingly well together! (:

I was slightly taken aback by how simple their pancake stack was, cos I had expected more fruits and a 'more special' kind of fruit compote but I guess they might have wanted to keep things simple and to just allow us to enjoy the 5 pieces of pancake with yummy coconut butter and maple syrup! (:



I think I might go back for lunch/ dinner to give it another go to see if my liking for this place will increase after trying other dishes! (:

Have a good Friday and weekend! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment